Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum that will be held in Malaga on February 7th and 8th. Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation or no show (cancellation fee € 150).
During this highly informative event you can learn about partner success stories, participate in an array of breakout sessions and exchange information with other partners. My own session on February 8th 2012 is about “From 10g to 11g – A customer case on Oracle SOA Suite migration”. Please find the overall agenda of this event on the SOA Community Blog by Jürgen Kress.
What are the Benefits?
- meet with Oracle SOA, BPM, WebCenter and WebLogic Product Management
- exchange knowledge and have access to competitive intelligence
- learn from successful SOA, BPM, WebCenter and WebLogic implementations
- learn about WebCenter Sites and WebLogic12c
- network within the Oracle SOA & BPM Partner Community, the Oracle WebCenter Partner Community and the Oracle WebLogic Partner Community
Additionally to the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum, you can participate in technical hands on workshops on February 9th and 10th. The goal of these workshops is to prepare you for customer implementations.
To Register and for more information on the agenda, logistics and contact, please click here.